VACANCY: Production Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person, with a love of coffee, to join our team.
We are looking for a new team member to assist with our weekly production and to fulfil customer orders.
No prior experience is required as there will be full on the job training, as well as an opportunity to learn about coffee. However, any former coffee knowledge you have will be beneficial.
The main roles associated with this post are:
- Label bags and pack coffee according to our production schedule, ensuring all coffee is packaged as quickly as possible after roasting
- Label bags and pack our range of teas when they arrive at our Roastery
- Assist in the packing of customer orders
- Receive orders from our suppliers, check contents and store according to stock rotation principles
- Answer phonecalls and take messages, input customer orders onto our system
- Assist in the weekly cleaning schedule of the Roastery
- Meet and greet visitors to the site
- Ensure the warehouse remains tidy and organised at all times
- Assist in any events organised by Carvetii
There will be ample opportunity to develop an understanding of coffee as we expect all our staff to have a passion and enthusiasm for our product. It goes without saying that you must be a coffee drinker!
Application deadline: 31/10/2021
Expected start date: 01/12/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with the occasional weekend
Licence/Certification: Driving Licence (required)
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com